Thursday, September 2, 2021

The stormy night

                    The stormy night



When I was eating my dinner I saw lightning striking through the sky with thunder coming after.
When I was in my room I closed the curtain I was able to see the lightning under my curtains,it was scary.The thunder was so loud that it scared me.

I felt scared,afraid and worried,I felt worried because I thought that the roof of my house was gonna come off.
I was calling my dad while the storm kept on making noises and bright light.The thunder was so loud that it sounded like it w
as louder than an elephant and the lightning was as bright as a light.A few minutes later the lights flickered,when the lights flickered i was afraid that the power would go off but it didn't so I was fine.
So I tucked up into my bed and went to sleep.

5 comments:

  1. Wow Kay- Brieanna you have described the storm so well! I loved how you have used similes to your story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful description. You have created a clear picture of the story in my head. Good work. Just remember to add a space after your full stops and commas. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Kay-Brieanna,

    I really enjoyed your recount of the storm. I saw the lightning while I was eating dinner too. My favourite line was " I felt scared, afraid and worried". It gave me a sense of all the emotions you were feeling.

    You did really well with your punctuation too. I wonder if you can reread and add one more capital letter.

    Keep up the great writing!

    Looking forward to future blog posts,
    Miss Laxa

    Looking forward to future blog posts,
    Miss Laxa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your writing and I felt the same. I was the first one to see the lightning when we were eating dinner and also we were watching the Paralympics and the t.v. WENT OFF FOR % SECONDS! The lights kept flickering and when I was in bed I was so scared I was aloud to sleep in my mum and dad's bed!

    ReplyDelete