Friday, September 3, 2021

My marble maze.

This morning I made a marble maze using scissors,tape and cardboard,I needed some help so I asked my mum to help me.We first cutted the cardboard into peices and a I think a medium sized box for the maze,then we started taping the other bits in the box for the maze.It was really hard to make stable but it kept coming apart so we both decided to put tape at the bottom as well to make it stable enough.After that I wanted to test it out but it didn't go well,it broke so I had to fix it.When that was done I took a picture of the maze and here was the results.


5 comments:

  1. Hey Kaye-Brieanna

    How creative are you! Was this a class task or something you chose to do with your mum? I liked that even tho it didn’t work at first you kept trying! I think I might’ve given up if I had tried.

    Remember to reread you work before you publish. Sometimes there some little mistakes we miss.

    Happy blogging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Marleen,the marbel maze was apart of my work and yes I will reread my work before publishing.

      Delete
  2. WOAH! That is the coolest diy maze I've ever seen! It's awesome! The maze sounds so hard to make but you make it seem really easy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hello Charmy,thanks it was really hard to make though,it was hard because it kept coming apart.

      Delete