Thursday, August 26, 2021

lockdown

                                                         Lockdown

In lockdown I've been doing most of my work.When I finished my work I wanted to do a puzzle so I asked my nana and she said I could.When I did my puzzle I was almost done but we had to go for a walk so I got ready,when my brother was getting ready for the walk I was trying to finish off my puzzle but I didn't so we went to the dairy and got some chips,bread and pie.

We left the dairy and went home and when we got home we had pie and chips it was so good.The had brown mince with cheese melted cheese,the pie was big not too big just big enough to fit in my mouth.I was doing my puzzle while I was eating.I have been very bored when I wasn't at school because I couldn't see my friends at school.later on I had dinner then got ready for bed I got into my pjs and brushed my teeth after that I went to bed.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kay-Brieanna. Lockdown is an usually time, so it is hard to keep motivated. When you are telling us about it, don't just tell us what you did but how you felt about it. Throw in a bit more detail just to make sure everyone knows exactly what your talking about (e.g. my work, is my school work) and how about telling us what sort of puzzles you were doing. Good try, I look forward to seeing how you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kay-Brieanna Its me Mila, wow that is a lot of stuff that you did it must have been a busy day for you. Did you finish the puzzle you were doing? All the things you bought from the dairy sound really yummy, especially the chips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mila and yes I was able to finish my puzzle it took awhile to put together.How have you been?

      Delete
  3. Hey Kaye-Brieanna

    I liked that I could tell how excited you were about your puzzle through your writing! Did you managed to finish it? I did a couple of puzzles during last lockdown and I took a photo of it after, so I could show my friends.
    Remember to reread your blog entry when you finish. Sometimes you find that there are some full stops and capital letters missing!

    Hope you aren’t as bored anymore

    ReplyDelete