Thursday, September 30, 2021

My 20 minutes reading.

 Today I did a 20 minutes reading.I was reading the 26-storey treehouse,the story was about a 2 kids that made a treehouse that had 13 storeys but then they added 13 more storeys to there treehouse . In there treehouse were a pool with sharks,2 water slides,an anti gravity chamber,theaters,go cart area,arcade,library,bathroom,swing,tatto area,a badminton,maze of doom and ice cream shop.

When I read this book they looked rich because of all the things they have in there treehouse like arcades,theaters,library all the other stuff that they have.I wood want to go to the library and see all the books that they had.I wood not go in the maze of doom because it said in the book that nobody has ever came out of the maze of doom,and I wouldn't go on the swing because the swing is high up that I might let go on accident then I might fall off.

In the ending they were supposed to write a book but they were to focused on something else that there boss was angry with them.They only had 5 minutes to deliver there book to there boss but they were wondering how they were going to get there book on his desk,so they were thinking until they thought of using captain wooden heads cannon to deliver it to his office.when they shot it went straight to there bosses office.They were glad because they didn't have to do another book until another year so they were thinking of how they were going to make another 13 storeys and that was the end of the storey.

9 comments:

  1. Hey Kaye-brieanna

    That sounds like an interesting book. I like the way you were able to talk about the main points of the book

    If you have to give it a star rating out of 5, what would you give it?

    Remember to have a quick check if the spelling, is it wood or would?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.
    That book is a really good book how much would you rate it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kay-Brieanna I like that book too I've read lots of them, how many have you read?And when I do my 20 minute reading mostly I read the tree house books and they do have a lot of stuff in their tree house keep up the good work Kay-Brieanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mia,I have only read the book that I posted and yes they do have alot of stuff in there tree house.
      Thank you and I will try keep up the good work.

      Delete
  4. Hi Kay-Brienna,
    I also really like the book. Do you think the characters in the story are actually the authors?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi kay - Brieanna sounds too like a very interesting book . how many have you read out of all of them ????🙂 your blog is very fun. 😊😊 Bye 🙂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bella,it was interesting.I have only read the this book that I posted.
      How many have you read?
      Do you have any ideas for my next blog post?
      If you do then comment,email or tell me in person.
      Have a great day.

      Delete
  6. Hi Kay-Brieanna, my sister reads the Tree house books as well. I don't really read them but I still think its a pretty good book even though I haven't read the whole thing. Your right it does sound like their rich because of all the stuff they have. Bye Kay-Brieanna. 😊🙂😄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mila.has your sister read all of them?I haven't,the book that I posted was the only book I read.
      Maybe they are not rich,maybe they found all those stuff and recycled all the stuff that they have and used it to make a tree house.
      See you some time. (:

      Delete