Tuesday, September 7, 2021

My brothers blog posts

This morning I wanted to look at my brothers blog post so I did,I typed up wesley intermediate blogs.
When I typed wesley intermediate I found room 2's blog.I looked for Jonathan's name and I found it.

I taped on it and it came up with Jonathan's blogs I read all of his blogs and the one that I like was a blog with all of his friends and himself.

I enjoyed it because of how he was with his friends in the photo.I hope he makes more blog posts.
Here are pictures that was on his blog.




3 comments:

  1. Hey Kaye-Brieanna

    Thanks fir sharing jonathon’s blog! I bet he appreciates you visiting his blog.. I might go have a look at it now!

    How come you decided to look at his blog? Is that the first time you’ve done that? Did you leave him comments too?

    Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Marleen,I did leave him comments,it is my first time visiting his blog and I wanted to look at his blogs so I can comment on his blogs.

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Kay-Brieanna,

    It's good to see what your brother is up to. Did he do things similar to you?
    Did you share your blog with him?

    By the way, I love that you used punctuation here! Keep doing a great job on your blogs.

    Looking forward to future blog posts,
    Miss Laxa

    ReplyDelete