Thursday, September 9, 2021

Jonathan's birthday!

Yesterday it was Jonathan's birthday,we had sausage rolls,quiche,chips,sausages,spring roll,marshmallows,fruit burst,jelly,moro,cake and ambrosia.In the evening we we sang happy birthday to Jonathan,then we said karakia.When we finished saying our karakia we grabbed our plate and then we grabbed our food.
this was what we had for Jonathan's birthday.
I didn't eat any cake like usually I don't eat the cake until I feel like it.I enjoyed eating the cake and I can't wait for Joseph's birthday.(MY older brother)Jonathan is 12 yr old.

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Kay-Brieanna,

    Looks like you had a wonderful time surrounded by great food and great people! Seeing those photos are making my tummy rumble.

    I love how you have recounted the food in great detail. Remember to add spaces after you use a comma or a full stop to seperate the words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kay-Brieanna

    From the looks of it your brother sure had an awesome 12th birthday.
    So much yummy food, I like how you described it all in detail. Jonathan is a very lucky older brother to have you and your family in his bubble for his birthday.

    Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kay-Brieanna,
    So such delishows food.
    you must have really enjoyed it.

    bye.



    ReplyDelete