Friday, September 10, 2021

One hour with my brother

Yesterday my nana wanted me and Jonathan to spend time together for One hour.Jonathan went to the back and grabbed a puzzle,Jonathan grabbed out a transformer puzzle for us.Jonathan started on the transformers and I did the buildings in the background,then Jonathan stopped and doing the puzzle and just played around and watched me do the puzzle.it was hard doing it myself.

When it was lunch we ate it then I went back to the puzzle so i can finish it.Then I had some Jelly,when I finished I went to my chromebook.Then me and Jonathan played skribbl.io and it's fun.after that we did nothing but played on our chromebooks.

7 comments:

  1. Hey Kaye-brienna

    That was a good idea that nana had. I hope you enjoyed doing your puzzle with Jonathan, even if he did end up watching for part of the time.

    I liked how you described the puzzle a little bit, maybe you could’ve added a bit more detail with what you had for lunch as well as what kind of jelly you had.

    Happy blogging!


    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kay-Brieanna,
    same with my sister she always gets distracted when we do a puzzle of something like that. are you in a bubble with your Nana? By the way you have no spaces after your full stops for an example (for One hour.Jonathan) there is no space.
    From Noah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kay-Brieanna,
    Its nice that you are spending time with your brother. Its hard for me too to do a puzzel by my self.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________
    Nathan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi kay-Brieanna
    When ever my mum says for me to play with my sister we start something and don't finish it. And maybe you could think about your word placement because it was a bit hard for me to read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora Kay-Brieanna,

    I was super excited to see you update your blog. I have been wondering what you have been up to. This reminds me of what Room 12 and 21 did. They did an online puzzle though. Do you think there will be any difference?

    I wonder if you can reread your blog and add 3 capital letters.

    Keep up the blogging.

    Looking forward to the next post,
    Miss Laxa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kay-Brieanna,
    You guys are lucky if you can spend 1 hour with him.I can barely spend a minute without fighting with my sister!While you were spending time with him,Did you fight?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi kay Brieanna,
    It is really nice that you get to spend some time with you're brother.
    I can barely spend 5 min with my brother.
    keep up the good work.
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete