Monday, November 22, 2021

Weaving

                                                 Weaving

On Friday Me and my class did some weaving.We did weaving for science,I went outside with Miss Rose and sat under the shade that was on the stage.When we got outside Miss Rose said We had to place our papers down and make a pattern with them,when we placed our papers in a pattern the papers started flying away so we had to hold our papers down while we had to wait for Miss rose to tape our papers down.When Miss Rose taped our papers down we started weaving.here is the result.




4 comments:

  1. Hello, your weaving looks great! What technique did you use to make it? Your rainbow mask also looks great, and maybe next time do it in a not so windy area. Ka pai!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chloe.
      I made my weaving outside because my teacher wanted to make the weaving outside underneath the fale thats why it was windy.
      Have a nice day.

      Delete
  2. Hi Kay-brieanna.
    I like your weaving! Did you have a technique for making it, or did you just go along with it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Grace,Thank you and I don't think I had a technique in my weaving I just went along with it and do you have any ideas for my next blog post?

      Delete