Monday, December 6, 2021

What i'm hoping to do during the holidays and others

 Today my teacher said that me and my class was supposed to write about our weekends but I forgot what I did in the weekends so i'm going to be talking what i'm hoping to happen in the holidays.

I hope to go to the bach that my papa owns,want my friends to come to the bach with me and my family,doing alot of stuff that's not on chromebooks and swim in the water that's next to the bach.

The bach looks so cool but I haven't seen it,I have only seen a few pictures of it and it looks amazing so far.There are going to be some changes at the bach though.They'er going to make the deck longer,they're going to make the rooms bigger and that's it.

That's it for me so bye guys!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kay-Brieanna,
    That does sound like you are going to have a good time I hope you do go to lots of beaches and have fun on the holidays, its right around the corner!

    Bye Kay-Brieanna and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete